TEL9901G, Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, fully follows PCI2.2 and supports ACPI power management function. Besides, it also supports NWAY Auto-Negotiation function, 10/100/1000Mbps speed rate transmission modes, auto detect transmission rate and full-/half-duplex models. In addition, it offers BOOTROM socket and supports RPL. With easy-to-use and economy, it is the best choice for you to connect Gigabit network.
- Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab Ethernet standards
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps transmission rate, 10/100Mbps full-/half-duplex models and 1000Mbps full-duplex mode.
- Supports NWAY auto-negotiation function, UPnP and automatically chooses the best network connectivity mode
- Supports Auto MDI/MDIX to simplify network fragment and maintenance
- Supports IEEE802.3x full-duplex flow control
- Complies with PCI 2.1, PCI 2.2 standards and supports 32-bit, 33/66MHz PCI
- Supports ACPI power management by using modern operating system
- Complies with IEEE802.1Q VLAN standard and supports Tag VLAN, IEEE802.1p PRI tag
- Supports to send or receive Jumbo Frame